Since the rise of Pim Fortuyn in 2002, Islamophobia has played a central role in Dutch politics. Geert Wilders and his Freedom Party have now emerged as a threat to all progressive forces. There is no point in trying to [...]
Most read recently
Recent comments and trackbacks
- Jane Kelly on The night before the Dawn: historical roots of Greek fascism
- Janette Morris on People’s Assembly offers prospect of resistance
- sean connor on Broad parties and the fight for Left Unity in Britain
- Philw on A hard rain’s a gonna fall…….
- Jane Kelly on Resistance Books
- sprocketsanjay on A hard rain’s a gonna fall…….
- Andy Richards on People’s Assembly offers prospect of resistance
- “Euro no, euro sí y viceversa. Una propuesta”: Juan Barredo Zuriarrain y Ricardo Molero Simarro | on Debate: What do we think about the euro?
Campaigns & unions
International political organisations
- Jane ShalliceJane Shallice On feminism. From: SocResVideo Views: 22 0 ratings Time: 12:57 More in People & Blogs […]
- The origins of women's oppressionThe origins of women's oppression Jane Shallice was speaking on the origins of women's oppression and looks at how The Second Sex by Simone de Beauvoir and The Origins of the Family, Private ... From: SocResVideo Views: 55 1 ratings Time: 18:32 More in People & Blogs […]
- Women and the segregated labour market.Women and the segregated labour market. Jane Kelly discusses the segregated labour market, women and the family and why there will be no socialism without women's liberation and no women's liberati... From: SocResVideo Views: 17 1 ratings Time: 15:18 More in People & Blogs […]