On December 8th, just days before MPs vote on Theresa May’s Brexit deal, Another Europe is Possible will hold its national conference. This is your opportunity to be a part of the progressive left movement against Brexit – to learn and discuss about what is happening, and decide our strategy for the coming months.
The conference is open to all Another Europe members. If you’re already a member, register for it here.
If you’re not already a member, you can join right here for as little as £1 per month. This is a democratic conference, and it will also have an array of interactive workshops – not just panels.
We are excited today to be launching the initial speakers, which will include:
- Lloyd Russell Moyle, MP for Brighton Kemptown
- Amelia Womack, Deputy Leader of the Green Party
- Maritza Castillo Calle and Emiliano Mellino, IWGB union
- Molly Scott Cato MEP
- Zoe Williams, Guardian columnist
- Marina Prentoulis, Another Europe is Possible
- And a host of grassroots speakers and activists