Socialist Resistance is an organisation as well as a website and magazine. If you agree with most of what we say we think you should join us. If you want to do that speak to one of our members or contact us at email@example.com.
You’ll be expected to participate in the labour movement and in campaigns; attend your local Socialist Resistance branch and make a financial contribution to support the organisation’s work, all to the extent that your circumstances permit.
You become a member after you’ve had a chance to talk to us and both sides feel that we broadly agree around the big themes of our politics.
- The need for a radical left party to the left of Labour which will stand up for working people.
- Ecosocialism – the understanding that the environmental devastation threatening the planet is caused by capitalism and requires a revolutionary solution that puts power in the hands of ordinary people.
- Feminism – a commitment to creating an organisation that challenges women’s oppression in the home, in society and in its own structures.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (or to contact a branch substitute London@, Midlands@, NorthWest@, Oxford@ or Sussex@)
- PO Box 62732 London SW2 9GQ